View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
sumbluskies

Default Fame, Fourtune, and oh, what else? love!

Fame, Fourtune, and oh, what else? love!

3:43 P.M.

Fully Loaded

I have to snoop outside my house with big sunglasses and a sunhat on, and pray that I won't be noticed. Today is just another regular day in the life of me, Daisy Jones. Yes, that's right! I am the notorious Daisy, I've just started filming a new movie that is sure to be another summer hit! So, if I am writing on my blog, adoring fans must wonder, why? What is wrong with your life? You have it all! Your car is huge, your house is a dreamhouse, and I'm sure you've got boys swimming at your feet! Newsflash ladies, I am just a regular gal. Most men aren't interested in a relationship with me at this point in my life. Although, I do have my eye on a certain someone....

I got stopped in the supermarket the other day, while this insane teenager was sobbing with joy to see my face. Honey, I don't think it's that great spotting me, I am 26, and I could use a little botox. Now, if you saw a guy like Johnny Depp on the street, go ahead and sob and squeal with delight.

Oh, rats. It's my newest celebrity friend, calling to invite me to the Grammy awards. What to wear, what to wear?

So long all my little adoring fans, till next time! Kiss, kiss, you'll just love my new movie!

(Lol, I made this short story up one day when I was bored. Do you like it?)

Last edited by sumbluskies : 06-27-2006 at 04:39 PM.
sumbluskies is offline   Reply With Quote