Writing published on TeenLit.com must meet the following criteria:
- The content of the writing must be unique, specific and impressive;
- The writing must be organized and present its content to meet a reader's needs;
- The writing must have no or very few errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and paragraphing;
- The writing must be free of inappropriate language and content, as determined by the TeenLit staff;
- Class or group submissions are not accepted. Teachers are asked to encourage students to submit their best work individually;
- Each author is allowed one posted piece of writing in each writing category per month (i.e.: poetry, fiction, nonfiction);
- No more than one book review on the same book shall be posted per month.
Any questions about the publishing criteria for TeenLit.com can be sent to Editor@TeenLit.com.